Grades: PK-5 | 93 students
- Victory Learning Center is a Christian daycare committed to training children to be leaders in Godly principles; that will influence all areas of our society through the use of technology.
- Victory Learning Center is a Christ centered daycare.
- We provide a nurturing atmosphere with emphasis in displaying the love of God to your child.
- We believe in the threefold cord: home, church and school.
- VLC is a developmental program in which children will learn in a positive and loving environment.
- Promoting self-esteem is a priority.
- If children feel good about themselves, they can achieve anything.
- Creativity, language development, self-discipline, good health habits, sharing and other readiness skills are taught through the ABEKA curriculum.
- We promote growth and development in the following areas: spiritual, physical, social, intellectual and creative.
- We provide superior childcare for infants through five years olds, as well as K-3rd Grade.
- Our Elementary program offers a strong academic curriculum with emphasis on spirituality, literacy, math, and technology.
- The Abeka curriculum is used to give your child/children well rounded exposure to a variety of concepts in each of the development areas.
- Our classrooms offer spacious, clean and safe environments that encourage learning.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SouthfieldGrades: PK-12 | 605 students
28650 Lahser Road
Southfield, MI 48034
SouthfieldGrades: PK-KG | 76 students
23666 Southfield Rd
Southfield, MI 48075
LivoniaGrades: PK-K | 72 students
14175 Farmington Rd
Livonia, MI 48154
TroyGrades: K-5 | 146 students
3305 Crooks Rd
Troy, MI 48084
RochesterGrades: PK-8 | 166 students
3739 Kern Road
Rochester, MI 48306
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.