Grades: PK-K | 13 students
- The Children's Garden Montessori Center's system of education is both a philosophy of child growth and a rationale for guiding such growth.
- The certified Montessori teachers assure that the montessori philosophy tempered with professional common sense meets the needs of each child.
- Our system of education is based on the philo sophies of Dr. Maria Montessori (1870-1952), a world famous educator and psychologist.
- The child's needs and interests open up new worlds, and the teachers help in the process of self-construction by offering a progression of materials which satisfy the emotional, physical, intellectual and social needs of the child.
- The Montessori classroom is a careful balance of academic, social and physical skills where the child works at an individual pace and also in a group setting.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.