Grades: PK-K | 13 students
- The Children's Garden Montessori Center's system of education is both a philosophy of child growth and a rationale for guiding such growth.
- The certified Montessori teachers assure that the montessori philosophy tempered with professional common sense meets the needs of each child.
- Our system of education is based on the philo sophies of Dr. Maria Montessori (1870-1952), a world famous educator and psychologist.
- The child's needs and interests open up new worlds, and the teachers help in the process of self-construction by offering a progression of materials which satisfy the emotional, physical, intellectual and social needs of the child.
- The Montessori classroom is a careful balance of academic, social and physical skills where the child works at an individual pace and also in a group setting.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.