Grades: PK-K | 24 students
We provide a comprehensive preschool program for children with communicative disorders, including hearing impairment and autism spectrum disorder.
Our focus is on developing speech, language and vocabulary as we prepare students for regular classroom placement.
As an "inclusive educational program", typical children are welcomed for an exceptional preschool experience.
Easy to get to from anywhere in the Greater New Orleans area.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language disorders, hearing impairment, autism|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on a 10 month school year. Child Care Assistance accepted.|
|Admissions Director||Kristy Leece, M.Ed|
|Admissions Associate||Donna Breaux|
- Focus on speech/language and vocabulary development
- Year-round program includes special instruction and speech therapy
- Class A Daycare
- Child Care Assistance accepted
- Socialization with typical peers
- Parent training and support
- Non-profit, governed by a volunteer board of directors
- Does not discriminate based on ethnicity, religion, gender or disabillity