Grades: NS-8 | 139 students
- Our mission is to provide a superior education in a warm, caring atmosphere that will equip students to serve and lead in Christ.
- Christ Community School is offering a Middle School Promotional Discount as we grow to 8th grade.
- Any family who enrolls their child in any grade prior to January 2018, will lock in a promotional discounted rate of $7,000 per year when their child enters Middle School.
- Contact the school for more information on this promotion.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Texas Association of Accredited Private Schools (TAAPS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki/navy pants and CCS polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade level.|
|Admissions Director||Carrie Meeks|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
- Every community needs the light of a Christian education. Christ Community School serves as that light in the South Montgomery County area. At CCS, we work to influence two major parts of the student`s life: the heart and the mind. One compliments the other, and both are necessary for each student to excel. We accomplish this by applying the Bible`s principles into all we teach. Our staff and teachers are not only committed to serving the Lord through education, but they willingly take on additional responsibilities no matter the sacrifice. They do this proudly because they recognize there is a greater purpose to their service. We also believe there`s more to education than studies alone. We place a high value on serving the community, as its social contacts and outward focus serve to make the gospel relevant in all situations. We invite you to look further into the potential that CCS holds for your child. We can promise that we will always keep our focus on each child as they grow and develop their love for the Lord.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpringGrades: PK-12 | 358 students
18100 Stuebner Airline
Spring, TX 77379
ConroeGrades: PK-12 | 172 students
3401 N Frazier St
Conroe, TX 77303
Conroe, TX 77301
HoustonGrades: K-12 | 665 students
11123 Cypress N Houston Rd
Houston, TX 77065
The WoodlandsGrades: PK-12 | 1209 students
One John Cooper Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77381
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.