Grades: K-12 | 45 students
- Christ Independent Baptist Academy is an extension of the Christian home.
- The goal of this school is to train Christian youth of every ability in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, personal integrity, individual responsibility, and good citizenship.
- This school stands, without apology, for the old-time Gospel and the highest standards of morality and Christian behavior.
- We pray that out of the young people in our school, soul-winners, and bus ministry workers will be produced for His honor and glory.
- Here at Christ Independent Baptist Academy we take very seriously the responsibility given to us by God and the parents of the children attending our school.
- We see an urgent need to build strong Christian character and high moral standards in our young people.
- This is accomplished by maintaining discipline and respect for authority, along with genuine love, tenderness and compassion.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 1101 students
500 W Willow Grove Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118
PhiladelphiaGrades: 9-12 | 123 students
413 E Tabor Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19120
PhiladelphiaGrades: KG-12 | 68 students
2210 E Susquehanna Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19125
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 958 students
13500 Philmont Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19116
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 128 students
1015 Cottman Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19111
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.