Grades: PK-K | 43 students
- Christ Luth Pre-school & Kdg is part of our work and mission at Christ Lutheran to assist parents in the development of their children.
- We feel that our Early Childhood Center offers young children a Christian setting in which to grow, learn, and develop physically, spiritually, intellectually and socially.
- We also believe our Christian center offers your child an outstanding opportunity for achieving the goals of Christian education outside the home.
- It will help them develop healthy personalities, form values, develop their consciences, feelings, and attitudes, which form the foundation for a positive self-image and good relationships.
- Our center admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to the children at the Center.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
National Association of Laboratory Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||43:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.