Grades: PK-8 | 484 students
- Christ Lutheran School has provided a quality academic program based upon the teaching of the Christian faith and strong values.
- The central purpose of Christ Lutheran is to spread the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Christian education provides more than just a good quality academic program, it also provides nurturing for a child’s spiritual life.
- It is through this training that our faith in Jesus Christ is strengthened and nurtured into a faith that is firmly grounded in God’s grace and salvation.
- Our mission is to equipping children for life-long learning and service by nurturing hearts and minds for Christ.
- Christ Lutheran School exists as a ministry of Christ Church - Lutheran and is committed to provide a Christ-centered quality education as the best preparation for life and service in a rapidly changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||484 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhoenixGrades: PK-8 | 350 students
4515 East Muirwood Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85048
ScottsdaleGrades: KG-8 | 598 students
16235 N 60th St
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.