Grades: PK-8 | 484 students
- Christ Lutheran School has provided a quality academic program based upon the teaching of the Christian faith and strong values.
- The central purpose of Christ Lutheran is to spread the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Christian education provides more than just a good quality academic program, it also provides nurturing for a child’s spiritual life.
- It is through this training that our faith in Jesus Christ is strengthened and nurtured into a faith that is firmly grounded in God’s grace and salvation.
- Our mission is to equipping children for life-long learning and service by nurturing hearts and minds for Christ.
- Christ Lutheran School exists as a ministry of Christ Church - Lutheran and is committed to provide a Christ-centered quality education as the best preparation for life and service in a rapidly changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||484 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ScottsdaleGrades: KG-8 | 598 students
16235 N 60th St
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
PhoenixGrades: PK-8 | 350 students
4515 East Muirwood Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85048
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.