Grades: K-8 | 110 students
- The administrators, faculty and staff of Christ the King share a vision for the development of our students which enables the whole child to learn happily while preparing to take his or her place as an adult in God's Kingdom.
- Each child is accepted, loved and treasured as a gift from God.
- Areas of special attention in our school environment are love for others, as well as for our God and for ourselves, high ideals of respect and justice, effective communication skills, responsible decision making and problem solving.
- To achieve this kind of an education for each child, we employ a wide variety of methods, so that learning styles and individual differences may be accommodated.
- We do not work alone, but in cooperation and good communication with the family of each child, and with all the teachings and traditions of our Catholic faith to assist us.
- We feel that the growth of the child is mainly from within, through the grace of God, and that we are the privileged facilitators in this process.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jennifer Scanlon-Smith|
|Admissions Associate||Helen Pueschel|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,
Football, Track and Field,
- Life Changing Eduaction for children ages 6 weeks - 8th Grade
- Diverse Community
- Small Class Sizes
- Differentiated Instruction
People that viewed Christ The King Parish School also viewed these schools: St. Paul's Episcopal Day School, Whitefield Academy, Grandview Christian School Inc & Golden Eagle Preschool, Kansas City Academy and Summit Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Kansas CityGrades: NS-8 | 466 students
4041 Main St
Kansas City, MO 64111
Kansas CityGrades: K-12 | 198 students
8929 Holmes Road
Kansas City, MO 64131
GrandviewGrades: PK-12 | 122 students
12340 Grandview Rd
Grandview, MO 64030
Kansas CityGrades: 6-12 | 75 students
7933 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64114
Lees SummitGrades: PK-12 | 788 students
1500 SW Jefferson
Lees Summit, MO 64081
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.