Grades: 9-12 | 920 students
- Christ the King Regional High School is a private, co-educational Catholic High School with a four-year college preparatory curriculum.
- Our mission is to create an atmosphere in which all members of the faculty, staff, and student body can attain a high level of self-esteem based upon recognition of their unique abilities and their relationship with God.
- Our diverse student body is challenged to grow academically, spiritually, socially, and physically to meet the demands of a changing world.
- Through the collaborative efforts of the Christ the King Community, we empower our student to become independent thinkers and moral leaders.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||920 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fresh MeadowsGrades: 9-12 | 2600 students
6100 Francis Lewis Blvd
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
JamaicaGrades: 9-12 | 1529 students
8353 Manton St
Jamaica, NY 11435
AstoriaGrades: 9-12 | 825 students
2121 Crescent St
Astoria, NY 10552
NewarkGrades: 7-12 | 558 students
520 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Newark, NJ 07102
Forest HillsGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
11917 Union Tpke
Forest Hills, NY 11375
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.