Grades: K-8 | 550 students
- Christ the King School creates a nurturing,Christ-centered environment based on its Catholic tradion of fostering academic excellence, individual responsibility, sprituality, and growth of the whole child, in order to spread the Good News of Jesus in work and deed. With emphasis on Christian principles, we develop individual responsibility and nurture the spiritual, emotional, intellectual, social, and physical growth of each child.
- Each student is encouraged to advance at the pace most appropriate to his or her age, developmental stage, and ability, and to accept the responsibility for his or her own learning.
- Christ the King School views education as a cooperative effort.
- The collaboration of family, school, church, and community broadens and enriches the sense of identity and consistency so vital in building the total educational program.
- Together with the family, Christ the King School provides an opportunity for moral development within a climate of support and openness.
- Using Catholic/Christian values, students are encouraged to make responsible choices.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Atlanta Association of Independent Schools (AAAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||550 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||22 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31|
|Admissions Director||Cecilia Edwards|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AtlantaGrades: PK-6 | 637 students
4301 Northside Pkwy NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
510 Mount Vernon Highway NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
CummingGrades: PK-12 | 863 students
955 Peachtree Parkway
Cumming, GA 30041
RoswellGrades: PK-12 | 863 students
10965 Woodstock Rd
Roswell, GA 30075
AtlantaGrades: PK-8 | 133 students
1700 Piedmont Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.