Grades: PK-12 | 2200 students
The Rock Creek campus (3110 Rock Creek Drive) serves almost 250 students, Junior Academy-5th grade. In 2012, Rock Creek Elementary was recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Christian Academy School System is a commitment to traditional education in a Christ-centered environment.
- The mission of Christian Academy is to develop students with a heart for God who grow as Jesus did in wisdom, stature and in favor with God and men.
- The educational philosophy of the Christian Academy School System is based on a biblical view of God, man, truth, and education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||2200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||178 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art, Biology, Calculus AB, Chemistry, Computer Science, English Language & Composition, English Literature & Composition, Government & Politics, Microeconomics, Music Theory, Psychology, Spanish, U.S. History|
|Average SAT score||1688|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Carol Marra|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- The Christian Academy School System serves almost 3,000 students in Preschool-12th grade on four campuses in the Louisville and Southern Indiana area. Our four campuses include Christian Academy of Louisville-English Station, Christian Academy of Louisville-Rock Creek, Christian Academy of Louisville-Southwest and Christian Academy of Indiana. All Christian Academy Preschool-12th grade schools are accredited by AdvancED, the parent organization of the North Central Association (NCA) and Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). AdvancED is the major accrediting agency in the middle and southern U.S. and is a sister organization of other regional accrediting agencies across the country. Most public and non-Christian private schools pursue this regional accreditation. In addition, all Christian Academy K-12 schools are accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI). ACSI accreditation further enhances the value of a Christian Academy education by requiring extensive examination of the spiritual aspects of the organization as well as the educational quality and integrity of the school system. Other Christian schools and colleges recognize it as validation of achieving the high standards required to attain it. All schools meet the standards of the states in which they reside and are accredited or certified by the following organizations: Kentucky
- • Association of Christian Schools International (K-12) • AdvancED/Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (PreK-12) • National Council of Private School Accreditation • Kentucky Non-Public School Commission/State of Kentucky Indiana
- • Association of Christian Schools International (K-12) • AdvancED/North Central Association (PreK-12) • National Council of Private School Accreditation • State of Indiana We look forward to getting to know you, and we want you to get to know us better as well. Please explore our website for additional information about Christian Academy and what it can mean to your family. If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact us at 502-244-3225.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LouisvilleGrades: PK-12 | 956 students
4100 Springdale Rd
Louisville, KY 40241
LouisvilleGrades: PK-12 | 445 students
8509 Westport Road
Louisville, KY 40242
LouisvilleGrades: KG-12 | 240 students
4238 Westport Rd
Louisville, KY 40207
LouisvilleGrades: PK-12 | 647 students
2427 Glenmary Ave
Louisville, KY 40204
BronxGrades: 6-8 | 377 students
3901 Fieldston Rd
Bronx, NY 10471
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.