Grades: 9-12 | 955 students
- Christian Brothers Academy is an independent, four year secondary school for qualified young men who desire to receive a college preparatory education, guided by Roman Catholic principles in the tradition of Saint John Baptist De La Salle and the Brothers of the Christian Schools.
- As a community of believers, Christian Brothers Academy works in association to achieve the shared vision of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and the teachings of Saint La Salle.
- As a La Sallian School, Christian Brothers Academy emphasizes the religious education, academic preparation, and cultural, personal, and social growth of its students.
- Christian Brothers Academy serves students from multi-cultural backgrounds.
- It guides them in making intelligent choices based on Gospel values.
- Students learn critical thinking and sound judgment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||955 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||72 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HolmdelGrades: 9-12 | 1008 students
540A Line Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
Red BankGrades: 9-12 | 872 students
112 Broad Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
BelmarGrades: 9-12 | 501 students
607 7th Ave
Belmar, NJ 07719
OradellGrades: 9-12 | 760 students
1040 Oradell Avenue
Oradell, NJ 07649
MetuchenGrades: 9-12 | 844 students
145 Plainfield Rd
Metuchen, NJ 08840
It is a phenomenal high school. Top notch education, excellent and qualified teachers. Great sports, highly recommended.
- Posted by Parent - Newma
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.