Grades: 1-12 | 22 students
- Our staff is highly qualified and is ready to meet the educational needs of our students in a globalized and changing world.
- We are training children to become equipped for success.
- We prepare students to speak in 3 different languages.
- Should students enroll between the ages of 3 and 5, we believe that they will become tri-lingual by the 6th grade.
- We also have a creative music program, in which all students are enrolled.
- It is our goal that students will play multiple instruments and write songs accordingly.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San BernardinoGrades: K-12 | 69 students
4380 N 4th Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92407
RialtoGrades: PK-12 | 65 students
1123 S Cactus Ave
Rialto, CA 92376
RedlandsGrades: 7-12 | 448 students
105 Tennessee St
Redlands, CA 92373
UplandGrades: 9-12 | 425 students
100 West 9th Street
Upland, CA 91786
Loma LindaGrades: NS-12 | 1289 students
10656 Anderson Street
Loma Linda, CA 92354
CCA is a very positive education facility. My child is not only doing well in the academics, he is learning foreign languages and learning how to play music instruments. The teachers are very caring and love what they do, they impart knowledge and social skills to the children. My son is a confident, smart and well-balanced kid. I recommend this school to everyone who wants a rock solid foundation for their children.
- Posted by Parent - pride
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.