- Christian Collegiate Academy is an institution dedicated to developing growth and maturation of the total child spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and physically.
- We believe, teach and therefore strive to educate young people that human knowledge allows us to reach our true potential only when that knowledge is applied to life in light of the truth of God's Word.
- CCA is not just another private school.
- It is first and foremost, a Christian school.
- One of the most important purposes for the existence of CCA is to serve Christian families with a school that is as Christian as possible in terms of curriculum, staff, student fellowship, and Biblical instruction.
- The mission of CCA is to work hand in hand with the home and the church to provide the environment, instruction and opportunities for service to educate and train leaders for Christ who function successfully in today's church and world.
- Our primary objective and purpose is to train students in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life and to give the student an excellent education.
- The personal salvation of each student is our primary goal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia|
|Total Students||404 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,400|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Marcie Burleson|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Softball, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Honor Society, Student Council Honor Society, Student Council,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
GulfportGrades: PK-12 | 146 students
Po Box 2249
Gulfport, MS 39503
Ocean SpringsGrades: 2-12 | 13 students
Po Box 1964
Ocean Springs, MS 39566
DibervilleGrades: PK-6 | 136 students
10482 Lemoyne Blvd
Diberville, MS 39540
Bay Saint LouisGrades: 7-12 | 346 students
304 S. Beach Blvd.
Bay Saint Louis, MS 39520
Ocean SpringsGrades: PK-6 | 173 students
504 Jackson Ave
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
CCA is an excellent school! I have three children enrolled there and could not be more satisfied. There is a spirit of excellence in all that they do, as well as a spirit of patriotism. The faculty and staff communicate with you as a parent and work together with you to help your child succeed. CCA is definitely worth the investment!
- Posted by Parent - clrob
Love being a part of the CCA family. I truly appreciate the dedicated staff and teachers at CCA. If you are looking for a great Christian private school, CCA is the place to be on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- Posted by Parent - sheph
The teachers here are outstanding I suggest this school very much. The students are kind and funny. This school has given me a great education from Chapel to Science class
- Posted by Student/Alumni - kitty
My child, my family and I all love CCA. The atmosphere is great. Christian principles are at the center of Everything at CCA. The students, teachers, staff and parents are wonderful! If you live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast CCA is where you want your child to be. There is a true family atmosphere at CCA and there are lots of activities outside of the classroom for the students. There is also many opportunities for parents to be involved. The people at CCA are very dedicated and will inspire you. I would tell anyone looking for an awesome Christian school, look no further than CCA.
- Posted by Parent - golde