Grades: K-6 | 163 students
- Bostonia Christian Elementary is a part of Christian Unified Schools.
- We facilitate spiritual growth, academic growth, social growth and physical growth.
- At Christian Unified Schools, we endeavor to instill in each of our students the importance of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- The spiritual development of our young people goes far beyond weekly chapel services and Bible classes.
- From positive staff role models to practical lessons directly from the Word of God, our goal is that every student learn to actively pursue God's Will for his or her life.
- Our philosophy of "sticking with the basics" has earned our schools consistent high scores on standardized tests.
- In addition, students are introduced very early to modern technology, with computer training offered at all school sites.
- Christian Unified offers a nourishing and caring atmosphere which provides students a safe place to learn and grow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Kim Johnston|
People that viewed Christian Elementary School - West Campus also viewed these schools: Christian Elementary School-east Campus.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.