Grades: NS-12 | 332 students
- At Christian Faith School believes that America needs leaders, who take responsibility, who lead with integrity, and who choose Biblical truth.
- Hi, Michelle here Director of Admission at Christian Faith School.
- We provide an inspiring and engaging education where students learn to think critically and problem solve, and most importantly we guide our students to serve one another and seek God first in all things.
- If this sounds like the school for your family, I would love to schedule a tour for you. You can also join us on one of our many Eagle Info Nights or an Open House. I look forward to meeting you.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus BC, AP Language, AP US Government/Economics,|
|Average SAT score||1643|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Preschool thru 12 grade are required to dress modestly and respectfully.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,135|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies per grade, please visit our website or contact our admissions for details. Multiple child discount is offered.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Michelle Hillstrom|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Associated Student Body (ASB), Eagle Times (School Newspaper), Honor Society, Media Team, Yearbook Honor Society, Media Team, Yearbook, Associated Student Body (ASB),
Eagle Times (School Newspaper),
- Thank you for your interest in Christian Faith School. Selecting a new school to help educate your children is an exciting process. At Christian Faith School, it is our goal to be an extension of your home. We do this by teaching the same biblical principles you teach your children. We accomplish our mission daily by developing students who impact the world through spiritual fortitude, academic excellence, physical strength, and unleashed creativity. We look forward to partnering with you and your family.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Federal WayGrades: PK-6 | 219 students
629 S 356th St
Federal Way, WA 98003
TacomaGrades: NS-12 | 517 students
827 N Tacoma Ave
Tacoma, WA 98403
Federal WayGrades: KG-8 | 284 students
30527 8th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
AuburnGrades: K-7 | 219 students
20 49th St Ne
Auburn, WA 98002
TacomaGrades: NS-6 | 244 students
3425 176th Street E
Tacoma, WA 98446
We love everything about CFS! The teachers are amazingly dedicated the students. The facility is new and beautiful. The CFS families are supportive and involved. Elementary academics run about 2 grades ahead of public schools. Spiritual emphasis is gospel centered and practical - really like the emphasis on community outreach. Highly recommend!
- Posted by Parent - crgat
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.