Grades: K-12 | 50 students
- Christian Life Academy is non-denominational and enrollment is open to all Christians without regard to race, color, or national origin.
- Christian Life Academy is under the umbrella of East Parkway Church's Wesleyan affiliation.
- Gary Gubitz, Teaching Principal of Christian Life Academy, has been an elder at East Parkway Church.
- Our Bible teaching does not focus on any one specific interpretation of the tougher passages of scripture.
- Good and Godly people vary in these areas, and as such, we present the alternatives, leaving to the families and local churches the privilege of teaching their doctrinal distinctive.
- We encourage students, teachers, and parents, to search the scriptures to arrive at the truth in their own heart according to Acts 17:11.
- "These were more noble than those of Thessalonica, in that they received the word with readiness of mind, and examined the scriptures everyday to see if what Paul said was true." Christian Life Academy is a standing member of American Christian Schools International.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$400|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RosevilleGrades: PK-8 | 160 students
9330 Sierra College Blvd
Roseville, CA 95661
RosevilleGrades: PK-7 | 120 students
1115 Orlando Avenue
Roseville, CA 95661
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.