Grades: K-12 | 201 students
- The purpose of Christian Life Preparatory School is to provide each student with an opportunity for academic excellence through college preparatory courses and to allow ample opportunity for ministry in the community.
- Christian Life Preparatory school statement of faith is fundamental to basic christian tenets and contains those doctrines to which we unreservedly adhere and teach.
- It is our desire to maintain this position and to do so in all fairness to each family.
- Christian Life Preparatory school admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges and activities generally accorded or made available to its students and does not discriminate on the basis of race in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WorthGrades: K-8 | 81 students
7501 Crowley Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76134
Fort WorthGrades: PK-12 | 434 students
7050 Lake Country Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76179
WeatherfordGrades: PK-12 | 183 students
111 E Columbia Street
Weatherford, TX 76086
Fort WorthGrades: K-6 | 79 students
2200 Oak Hill Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76112
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.