Grades: K-12 | 201 students
- The purpose of Christian Life Preparatory School is to provide each student with an opportunity for academic excellence through college preparatory courses and to allow ample opportunity for ministry in the community.
- Christian Life Preparatory school statement of faith is fundamental to basic christian tenets and contains those doctrines to which we unreservedly adhere and teach.
- It is our desire to maintain this position and to do so in all fairness to each family.
- Christian Life Preparatory school admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges and activities generally accorded or made available to its students and does not discriminate on the basis of race in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, and athletic and other school administered programs.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fort WorthGrades: K-8 | 81 students
7501 Crowley Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76134
Fort WorthGrades: PK-12 | 434 students
7050 Lake Country Drive
Fort Worth, TX 76179
WeatherfordGrades: PK-12 | 183 students
111 E Columbia Street
Weatherford, TX 76086
Fort WorthGrades: K-6 | 79 students
2200 Oak Hill Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76112
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.