- The Christian Montessori School at Lake Norman is a non-profit Christian Montessori school dedicated to following Christ as well as the spiritual and academic development of the whole child through the Montessori method of education.
- Founded in 1995, the school is chartered and licensed under the law of North Carolina.
- The school adheres to a philosophy and method of education that is geared toward developing creative, independent children who have an enthusiasm for learning.
- The school also considers it a priority to introduce students to the grace and blessings of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Christian Montessori School at Lake Norman is affiliated with the American Montessori Society, a member of the Association of Christian Schools International Consequently approved by North Carolina Department of Non-Public Instruction as well as candidates for Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The school is a legal private, non-profit institution open to any child regardless of race, creed, color or national origin.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NewtonGrades: NS-8 | 61 students
2931 Sandy Ford Rd
Newton, NC 28658
CharlotteGrades: K-12 | 974 students
6050 Hickory Grove Road
Charlotte, NC 28215
CharlotteGrades: NS-12 | 584 students
333 Jeremiah Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262
DavidsonGrades: PK-12 | 513 students
750 Jetton Street
Davidson, NC 28036
CorneliusGrades: PK-6 | 172 students
17301 Statesville Road
Cornelius, NC 28031