Grades: PK-K | 59 students
- International Christian Montessori Academy of Newport is a European-style school environment with a separate pre-school and elementary school campus.
- Its unique, farm like atmosphere feels more like a 'Montessori Home of Learning'.
- Our mission is to provide an atmosphere of learning that is LOVING emotionally, physically and spiritually Safe.
- It Creates a living and unique Montessori environment, where children learn through "doing." It Instills, tolerance, thoughtfulness, consideration, responsibility and celebrating differences in others.
- Christian Montessori Academy is committed to providing the highest quality learning environment for children.
- Christian Montessori believes in the importance of active involvement of parents in support of their children's learning and academic achievements.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.