Grades: PK-8 | 96 students
- Christian School of Kingwood is to provide a Christ-centered environment that is committed to academic and spiritual excellence.
- Christian School of Kingwood provides each child with an understanding of himself in relation to God and His Word.
- Our goal is to meet the academic, spiritual, physical and social needs of each student as he/she lives a life that will please and glorify God.
- Christian School of Kingwood are dedicated to using the inerrant Word of God as the source and final authority in providing academic excellence with the spiritual growth for every student.
- The school strives to work with parents in maximizing each student?s learning potentials and success through a close and positive parent-school relationship.
- In addition to the normal academic program, the child will learn respect for authority, patriotism, moral values, and faith in God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KingwoodGrades: PK-12 | 330 students
1711 Hamblen Road
Kingwood, TX 77339
KingwoodGrades: K-6 | 109 students
2510 Mills Branch Dr Ste 10
Kingwood, TX 77345
HumbleGrades: PK-10 | 49 students
702 Atascocita Rd
Humble, TX 77396
HoustonGrades: PK-12 | 250 students
14718 Woodford Dr
Houston, TX 77015
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.