- Christopher Academy offers an exceptional learning environment, tailored to the individual child, driven by the community.
- With homelike classrooms, the Montessori Method is filled with hands-on materials, each with a lesson to learn and a problem to solve.
- Our students enjoy a prepared environment designed to recognize and propel each child to learn, to grow, to achieve at the most appropriate pace to the best of his or her own ability.
- Christopher Academy ensures the quality of its program from classroom to classroom and campus to campus by supporting professional, career teachers.
- With the average faculty tenure approaching ten years, Christopher Academy provides a tradition and continuity of exceptional care.
- Each of our Lead Teachers is university educated, with many holding advanced degrees.
- Our Lead Teachers are all fully Montessori certified.
- Our school's history includes professional teachers who have served children in our community for decades.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HillsideGrades: PK-8 | 66 students
1500 Maple Ave
Hillside, NJ 07205
EdisonGrades: PK-12 | 445 students
1295 Inman Ave
Edison, NJ 08820
RoselleGrades: PK-4 | 79 students
1305 St. George Avenue
Roselle, NJ 07203
KenilworthGrades: PK-KG | 20 students
225 N 8th St
Kenilworth, NJ 07033