Grades: PK-12 | 733 students
- Circle Christian School is founded upon a commitment to and a passion for families.
- The school adheres to the conviction that God has ordained parents to be the ones who are primarily responsible for the education of their children.
- Circle's mission is to provide resources and tools to parents so that they can make significant investments of character training and academic excellence in the lives of their children.
- Circle's goal is to blend the best elements of the conventional school model with the one-on-one tutorial instruction of homeschooling.
- Circle provides administrative oversight and academic structure coupled with an extensive support and activity network.
- Circle offers families the accountability and structure of a private school while insuring parents the influence and direction of a homeschooling format.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||733 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.