Grades: K-11 | 82 students
- City of Knowledge Islamic School is began its 2004 school year in August.
- Excellent in academic and moral studies.
- The City of Knowledge is committed to provide the caliber of education that will match or exceed the academic excellence provided by some of the finest private schools in the state of georgia along with augmenting essential moral behavior that is a key to achieving human excellence.
- The City of Knowledge is focused on combining excellent education with Islamic teachings in a unique learning and interacting environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-11|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy blue pants, white shirt)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LawrencevilleGrades: K-8 | 10 students
2682 Sugarloaf Pkwy
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
AtlantaGrades: PK-12 | 210 students
735 Fayetteville Rd SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.