Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
- City Tree Christian School is an ethnically and socio-economically diverse school located in downtown San Diego.
- We serve as an outreach of First Presbyterian Church, committed to integrating educational excellence with the Bible-based teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Children will excel academically, be good citizens, and know God when we provide educational experiences, needed care and protection in a loving Christian environment.
- The school curriculum introduces children to a completely God-centered orientation of life, to help them develop a thoroughly Christian and Biblical worldview.
- Children will be taught a Christian way of living and playing together, interpreted through the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- They will learn to think of their world as given by God because of His perfect love for them.
- Each child develops differently and comes to school with a unique set of experiences; our teachers thoughtfully consider these individual needs as they daily work with students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
National CityGrades: KG-12 | 316 students
2800 E 4th St
National City, CA 91950
San DiegoGrades: PK-12 | 823 students
9050 Maranatha Drive
San Diego, CA 92127
San DiegoGrades: PK-12 | 435 students
2277 Rosecrans St.
San Diego, CA 92106
San DiegoGrades: PK-6 | 169 students
9939 Old Grove Road
San Diego, CA 92131
San DiegoGrades: PK-6 | 416 students
2640 Soderblom Avenue
San Diego, CA 92122
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.