Grades: PK-K | 29 students
- At Clarke School, we are teaching a model middle school curriculum and responsible citizenship.
- Our students are building their self-esteem and academic skills for a successful transition to mainstream schools.
- In a special mentoring program, they are experiencing new outreach opportunities in the community.
- Children with hearing loss are listening and talking at earlier ages than ever before.
- Newborn hearing screening and technological advances are making this possible.
- At our Center for Oral Education, audiologists offer the most comprehensive assistance to families, schools and individuals of all ages.
- Senior citizens often need additional help coping with hearing loss, and our professionals go the extra mile to make sure a hearing aid or assistive device is the right fit.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Clarke Schools For Hearing & Speech -jacksonville also viewed these schools: North Florida School Of Special Education.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.