- Class Academy is a twelve-month, accelerated- curriculum school for Pre-K through 8th grade.
- Our students excel above their peers nationally in an environment where learning is fun and never frustrating.
- Our program is successful because we have a dedicated, committed staff and supportive, involved parents.
- Our curriculum emphasizes Reading, Math, Science and Public Speaking and promotes independence and self-confidence.
- Our curriculum is advanced, but the day is full of energizers that give the students the chance to take a break from their work and get the wiggles out so they can focus on the next learning exercise.
- Learning is often disguised as fun; CLASS Academy students continue learning even during play time.
- Extended supervision is available from 7 am until 6 pm at no extra charge.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PortlandGrades: PK-12 | 858 students
6300 SW Nicol Road
Portland, OR 97223
PortlandGrades: PK-5 | 448 students
025 SW Sherman Street
Portland, OR 97201
PortlandGrades: PK-8 | 302 students
127 N Rosa Parks Way
Portland, OR 97217
PortlandGrades: 6-12 | 214 students
1130 SW Main
Portland, OR 97205
Lake OswegoGrades: K-6 | 150 students
2 SW Touchstone Dr
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
They are great about integrating outside programs into the school week, which gives parents a lot of flexibility in not having to drive kids around to do those activities. They are also a year around school, which is a huge plus for the students to be continually learning. My 6 year old has accelerated dramatically in core skills - much ahead of typical expectations of that age group. And importantly, the faculty are top-notch. I'm constantly amazed at the caliber and integrity of teachers they have. Like nothing else I've experienced in Portland for gradeschool.
- Posted by Parent - JR
I have two children 9ages 6 and 9) that currently attend Class Academy. We had initially been at a nearby public school in the region and we were not happy with the experience that our son was having there. Class Academy is a wonderful environment where my children thrive and have rapidly excelled in their learning. We are very impressed with the teachers and their method of teaching. There is much to love about Class Academy.
- Posted by Parent - AJ