- Class Academy is a twelve-month, accelerated- curriculum school for Pre-K through 8th grade.
- Our students excel above their peers nationally in an environment where learning is fun and never frustrating.
- Our program is successful because we have a dedicated, committed staff and supportive, involved parents.
- Our curriculum emphasizes Reading, Math, Science and Public Speaking and promotes independence and self-confidence.
- Our curriculum is advanced, but the day is full of energizers that give the students the chance to take a break from their work and get the wiggles out so they can focus on the next learning exercise.
- Learning is often disguised as fun; CLASS Academy students continue learning even during play time.
- Extended supervision is available from 7 am until 6 pm at no extra charge.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PortlandGrades: PK-12 | 756 students
8825 SW Barnes Road
Portland, OR 97225
TualatinGrades: K-8 | 153 students
4201 SW Borland Rd
Tualatin, OR 97062
PortlandGrades: PK-5 | 448 students
025 SW Sherman Street
Portland, OR 97201
PortlandGrades: NS-8 | 546 students
8500 NW Johnson Street
Portland, OR 97229
PortlandGrades: 6-12 | 214 students
1130 SW Main
Portland, OR 97205
I have two children 9ages 6 and 9) that currently attend Class Academy. We had initially been at a nearby public school in the region and we were not happy with the experience that our son was having there. Class Academy is a wonderful environment where my children thrive and have rapidly excelled in their learning. We are very impressed with the teachers and their method of teaching. There is much to love about Class Academy.
- Posted by Parent - AJ