Grades: 9-12 | 618 students
- Cleveland Central Catholic High School (CCCHS) is a four-year, comprehensive, Diocesan Catholic high school for young men and women.
- Rooted in Gospel values and Catholic tradition, CCCHS educates culturally diverse young men and women of our city and challenges them to deepen their faith and responsibly serve God, church and community.
- As we fulfill our mission, we are guided by these Gospel Values: commitment, courage, creativity, hope, and service.
- Cherishing commitment and fortified by faith, we invest our energies to become responsible persons.
- Embracing challenges, we meet the future with confidence and integrity.
- Encouraging innovation, we prepare our whole person for a changing world. Cleveland Central Catholic welcomes a vital and ever changing student into a Catholic Christian community where differences are transformed into unique opportunities for growth and positive change; where innovative educational programs and creative use of school and community resources fashion a personal and global view of the future which is filled with hope; and where enduring religious, social and cultural values are translated into contemporary strategies for coping with the complex demands of the twenty-first century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||SLD, ID, OHI and Autism|
|Total Students||618 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Khaki or navy pants and white button down dress shirt/blouse and a tie for men, black or brown dress shoes or solid black athletic shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,300|
|Tuition Notes||There are numerous ways to ruduce tuition cost, please contact the tuition office at 216-441-4700 x 227|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Carmella Davies and Mr. Trace Althoff|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Please contact Admissions for official school requirements
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: 9-12 | 419 students
2900 Martin Luther King Jr Drive
Cleveland, OH 44104
BedfordGrades: 9-12 | 250 students
480 Northfield Rd
Bedford, OH 44146
ClevelandGrades: 9-12 | 1500 students
1911 W 30th St
Cleveland, OH 44113
Garfield HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 330 students
12425 Granger Rd
Garfield Heights, OH 44125
Parma HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 656 students
6000 Queens Hwy
Parma Heights, OH 44130
Nearby Homes for Salerealtor.com™
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.