Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
Clinton Christian Academy was establised in 2000 as a non-denominational private Christian elementary and middle school located in Clinton Missouri. Clinton Christian Academy's mission is to reinstate Christian principles in the educating of our children through a Christian-based education that is centered in the Bible, fosters a Christ-centered life, and develops a God-centered Biblical worldview. This will be accomplished through a combination of Christian Teachers, an aggressive academic curriculum, and parents who choose for their family and their children to be exposed to the saving knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ in an environment of love and discipline.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,850|
|Tuition Notes||K4 $3400 K5-8th $3850|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,400|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Cheering,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||4H Club, Archery Club, Beginning Band, Concert Band, Fellowship of Christian Athletes 4H Club, Archery Club, Beginning Band, Concert Band, Fellowship of Christian Athletes,
- The purpose of Clinton Christian Academy is to offer a solid Christian-based education, Pre-K through the 8th grade, in a school where Jesus Christ lives in the hearts and minds of those who teach and those who learn. An environment based on Christian values and patriotism, along with a solid Christian curriculum, creates a school where students feel safe and cared for by the staff and teachers. Students say their classmates are like family and they are happy to learn in a school where they can pray. At CCA, students, along with the investment of parents, teachers, staff, and the board of directors, strive for excellence in education and to develop a God-centered Biblical Worldview.
- Our Guiding Principles are: 1) Christian Principles and Character and 2) Christ Centered Academic Excellence. Our motto: We are preparing hearts and minds to impact the world for Jesus Christ.
- The four main goals of Christian Principles and Character are to instill and develop: 1) A Love for God, 2) A Love for Learning, 3) A Love for Others, and 4) A Love for Country.
- The four main goals of Christ Centered Academic Excellence are to: 1) Provide a safe, loving, nurturing, and Christian environment, 2) Develop a God-centered and Biblical worldview, 3) Develop the ability to think creatively and critically, and 4) Partner with the home and the church in training the child.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClintonGrades: PK-8 | 132 students
400 E Wilson St
Clinton, MO 64735
MontroseGrades: K-9 | 41 students
608 Kansas Ave
Montrose, MO 64770
Garden CityGrades: PK-12 | 50 students
Po Box 200
Garden City, MO 64747
CenterviewGrades: NS-8 | 117 students
401 S Walnut St
Centerview, MO 64019
RockvilleGrades: KG-8 | 21 students
Rr 1 Box 31
Rockville, MO 64780
Wonderful School. Taught our son and daughter great Christian Character and academics. Highly recommend it.
- Posted by Parent, 10/20/15
Great school. Family and Christan based. Class sizes are perfect for direct learning. Excellent teachers that care. Great academic program. Everything you want in a school.
- Posted by Parent, 10/20/15