Grades: 2-12 | 29 students
- The Center for Neurodevelopmental Services (CNS) - Pathways Academy is a year-round, day school that provides comprehensive therapeutic and educational services to children and adolescents with Asperger¡¯s Syndrome, NLD, and related disorders.
- Pathways Academy is fully approved by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- At Pathways, children with similar cognitive, learning, and developmental profiles are clustered together to facilitate group learning.
- Additionally, each child is provided with an Individualized Education Program that fosters his/her own social and academic growth.
- Social Pragmatics classes are part of the core curriculum for all students.
- This form of therapy is provided in group format and integrated into each student's individual learning program.
- Pathways Academy also provides other Speech/Language therapy, as well as Occupational Therapy and Sensory Integration, as needed.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Cns/pathways Academy also viewed these schools: The Gifford School, May Center School for Autism and Developmental Disabilities, Dearborn Academy, May Center School for Brain Injury and Related Disorders and James F Farr Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WestonGrades: 3-12 | 91 students
177 Boston Post Rd
Weston, MA 02493
41 Pacella Park Drive
Randolph, MA 02368
ArlingtonGrades: 1-12 | 148 students
34 Winter St
Arlington, MA 02474
BrocktonGrades: K-12 | 48 students
596 Summer St
Brockton, MA 02302
CambridgeGrades: 8-12 | 28 students
71 Pearl St
Cambridge, MA 02139
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.