- Cobb Meadow School was established in 1992 to provide the greater Peterborough, NH area with Waldorf-inspired educational opportunities for nursery and kindergarten age children.
- Cobb Meadow School is open from September June and follows local school calendars.
- Children may attend three, four or five mornings a week, 8:30-Noon with optional lunch until 2pm.
- Financial assistance is available & family discounts are provided.
- Cobb Meadow School is a not-for-profit organization and admits students without regards to race, gender, religion, creed or national origin.
- Cobb Meadow is a part of a larger community of Waldorf Schools in the Monadnock region.
- There are two elementary schools, a high school, a Waldorf teacher-training program and an early childhood center all within 35 minutes of Cobb Meadow.
- A school bus takes children from Peterborough and Dublin to Monadnock Waldorf School in Keene.
- Cobb Meadow families have the option of continuing with Waldorf education, and about one-fifth do so.
- Other families choose public or private schools in the area.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.