- Collier High School is a program of Collier Services, a non-profit, non-sectarian organization which was founded in 1927 by the Sisters of the Good Shepherd.
- Collier High School offers a specialized co-educational opportunity for over 150 High School students each year.
- State required academic classes, and college and career preparation courses offer students a well-rounded education which prepares them, with confidence, for the job market or the pursuit of higher education. Funded both privately and through local public school districts, Collier has a curriculum designed for maximum impact.
- Students with difficulty adapting to public schools are guided and supported by our Counseling Program to reach their full potential through the use of: Individual Education Plans (IEP); year-round individual, group and family counseling; small classes with dedicated teachers; extracurricular activities; and active involvement by child-study teams from the public school systems.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Collier High School also viewed these schools: St. John Vianney Regional High School, Timothy Christian School, Cardinal Mccarrick High School, Monmouth Academy (formerly known as Lakewood Prep) and Calvary Christian School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HolmdelGrades: 9-12 | 1008 students
540A Line Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
PiscatawayGrades: PK-12 | 489 students
2008 Ethel Rd
Piscataway, NJ 08854
South AmboyGrades: 9-12 | 284 students
310 Augusta St
South Amboy, NJ 08879
152 Lanes Mill Road
Howell, NJ 07731
Old BridgeGrades: PK-12 | 310 students
123 White Oak Lane
Old Bridge, NJ 08857