Grades: K-12 | 141 students
- At Comenius School For Creative Learning, our mission is to prepare God's people for works of service, so the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fulness of Christ.
- Our vision is to help raise up the next generation of leaders in the church and the world with the cooperative effort of family, church, and schools, we seek to foster Godly character, inspire a love for the truth, instill leadership skills, stimulate academic excellence, and encourage creative expression in each student.
- Our goal is to see students spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically equipped in order to to fulfill God's call for their lives.
- In order to fulfill the vision of our school, we endeavor to provide an education which ministers to the full potential of each student; an atmosphere that encourages a love for learning through a creative classroom environment; a curriculum that promotes excellence in academics; a philosophy of education which encourages self-motivated learning; and a firm foundation in Scripture.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,555|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rock HillGrades: NS-12 | 520 students
2650 India Hook Rd
Rock Hill, SC 29732
Fort MillGrades: PK-12 | 36 students
377 Rubin Center Dr. Suite 124
Fort Mill, SC 29708
Fort MillGrades: K-12 | 119 students
1036 Maxwell Mill Road
Fort Mill, SC 29708
Rock HillGrades: PK-5 | 120 students
2659 Catawba Church Road
Rock Hill, SC 29730
Lake WylieGrades: KG-12 | 127 students
Po Box 5428
Lake Wylie, SC 29710
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.