Grades: PK-8 | 342 students
Community Christian Academy is an independent, non-denominational school committed to a program that inspires students to pursue excellence in moral character, academics and servant leadership to others. It is the mission of CCA to prepare students to impact their world for Christ by equipping them with a sound education, by empowering them with a biblical worldview, and by inspiring them through Godly leadership.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech & Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Dyslexia, Language delay, mild learning differences|
|Total Students||342 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(There is a dress code )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition: Full-time (5 day/wk)daycare/preschool is $790 per month; Half Day (5 day/wk) Pre-K is $340 per month, kindergarten is $6,705 a year; grades 1 - 5th is $7,050 a year; grade 6 is $7,255 a year (incl. outdoor camp), grades 7-8 is $7,500 a year; gra|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||K-8 principal: Rick Graham|
|Admissions Associate||Michelle Ruffier|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Drama, Piano, Student Leadership, Chess Club Band, Drama, Piano, Student Leadership, Chess Club,
- Community Christian Academy and Northwest Christian High School 4706 Park Center Ave. N.E., Lacey, WA 98516
- Administration: Superintendent: Larry Weber; High School principal: Terry Ketchum; K-8 principal: Rick Graham; Early Childhood Education Administrator: Kim DeLeon; and Preschool/Day-care Director: Michelle Jewett
- Grade levels offered: Community Christian Academy: Daycare/Preschool 8th grades (with All-day kindergarten) & Northwest Christian High School, 9-12th grades is on our campus.
- Preschool/Daycare Enrollment and typical class size: 55 daycare/preschool students with a maximum class size of 10; 175 students in K-8 with an average class size of 15; 120 high school students with classes of 6 to 22 students.
- Classroom style: Daycare/Preschool 6th grades have traditional classes with specialists (Spanish, Music, & PE) and Jr. High classes move to different classes for the different subjects and specialists.
- Subjects taught/enrichment classes:
- K 8th: Spanish, computer, choir, piano, & PE; Band is also available if there is enough interest; 5th 8th grades can play sports; Jr. High has electives such as crafts, cooking, sewing, landscaping, sports, yearbook, small machines, drama & worship band.
- 9th 12th at Northwest Christian High School, which is on our campus: biology, AP biology, AP Calculus, AP US History, chemistry, Interactive labs, STEM programs with 3D printers, Concurrent Credit Art, physical science, pre-algebra through discrete mathematics, speech, government, creative writing, culinary arts, guitar, outreach team, drama, Sign Language, Spanish, yearbook, journalism, computer, Knowledge Bowl, academic decathlon, office skills, & leadership.
- Contact information:Community Christian Academy (Preschool/Daycare 8th grades) 360-493-2223 or Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.nwchristianschools.org (Community Christian Academy link)
- Northwest Christian High School (9th 12th grades): 360-491-2966 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org International Program Email: email@example.com NCHS website is: http://www.nwchristianschools.org (Northwest Christian High School link)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
YelmGrades: PK-12 | 126 students
13036 Morris Rd Se
Yelm, WA 98597
OlympiaGrades: PK-8 | 526 students
1010 Black Lake Blvd Sw
Olympia, WA 98502
LaceyGrades: NS-8 | 92 students
2606 Carpenter Road SE, Lacey, WA
Lacey, WA 98503
OlympiaGrades: NS-8 | 140 students
8126 Normandy St.
Olympia, WA 98501
Silver SpringGrades: PK-8 | 540 students
2130 East Randolph Road
Silver Spring, MD 20904
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.
November 09, 2016
Private School Review has a robust search engine which will make your private school search process much easier to do. Here are some tips on how to use this tool.
November 09, 2016
We take a look at the enormous impact a private foundation can have on education.