Grades: K-12 | 758 students
- Community Christian School was incorporated as a school on June 17, 1986.
- It began as the result of the prayers of many parents and faculty members.
- As God continues to provide all that is needed to maintain an excellent academic, spiritual and moral education for our children, CCS intends to continue to dedicate itself to the needs of our Christian community.
- It is the aim and purpose of the Board, administration and staff of CCS to assist each student to identify his relationship to God, to stimulate him toward a personal commitment of his life to Jesus Christ, to guide him in Biblical values, morals and the knowledge of God’s Word; to provide a thorough and sound academic program which will equip students to meet the opportunities for their generation; to provide an atmosphere conducive to academic excellence, spiritual growth, and personal discipline; and to love, teach, and pray for students according to God’s Word.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||758 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PaoliGrades: K-1 | 31 students
801 E Robinson St
Paoli, OK 73074
NormanGrades: PK-8 | 394 students
4001 36th Ave Nw
Norman, OK 73072
Oklahoma CityGrades: PK-12 | 635 students
4400 SE 27th STREET
Oklahoma City, OK 73115
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.