Grades: K-12 | 758 students
- Community Christian School was incorporated as a school on June 17, 1986.
- It began as the result of the prayers of many parents and faculty members.
- As God continues to provide all that is needed to maintain an excellent academic, spiritual and moral education for our children, CCS intends to continue to dedicate itself to the needs of our Christian community.
- It is the aim and purpose of the Board, administration and staff of CCS to assist each student to identify his relationship to God, to stimulate him toward a personal commitment of his life to Jesus Christ, to guide him in Biblical values, morals and the knowledge of God’s Word; to provide a thorough and sound academic program which will equip students to meet the opportunities for their generation; to provide an atmosphere conducive to academic excellence, spiritual growth, and personal discipline; and to love, teach, and pray for students according to God’s Word.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||758 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PaoliGrades: K-1 | 31 students
801 E Robinson St
Paoli, OK 73074
NormanGrades: PK-8 | 394 students
4001 36th Ave Nw
Norman, OK 73072
Oklahoma CityGrades: PK-12 | 635 students
4400 SE 27th STREET
Oklahoma City, OK 73115
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.