Grades: 9-12 | 183 students
- Community High School is a truly unique program, constantly adjusting to changing educational demands and to the needs of our population.
- Through small group instruction and innovative teaching, Community High School exposes students to the wide range of information and activities available in the educational mainstream.
- Community High School offers students a complete high school curriculum in the areas of English, literature, mathematics, history and science.
- Additional course work is provided to all students, especially those preparing for college.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Toby Braunstein|
|Admissions Associate||Michele Barretta|
People that viewed Community High School also viewed these schools: Al-iman School, Winston Preparatory School NY, Sage Day Schools, @ Rochelle Park; @ Mahwah; @Boonton, Craig School and Palisades Regional Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JamaicaGrades: PK-12 | 157 students
8989 Van Wyck Expy
Jamaica, NY 11435
New YorkGrades: 4-12 | 235 students
126 West 17th Street
New York, NY 10011
Rochelle ParkGrades: 4-12 | 186 students
295 Rochelle Ave
Rochelle Park, NJ 07662
Mountain LakesGrades: 2-12 | 160 students
10 Tower Hill Rd
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
HarrisonGrades: 8-12 | 50 students
400 Supor Boulevard
Harrison, NJ 07029
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.