Grades: PK-3 | 30 students
- Community School was founded in 1991 by three Montessori teachers, who wanted to establish a school in a home style environment.
- In this prepared environment as in the classroom, they wanted teachers/staff and children to be nurtured and have a love for learning together.
- Community School is a private Montessori school in Denton, Texas serving children 3 to 9 years old with primary classes for 3-6 year old and elementary classes for 6-9 year old.
- We have been at this location since 1991 in a spacious Georgian style home on vast tree filled acreage for gardens and playground fun.
- This school environment has been like a second home for many of our students and faculty.
- Each school has its own personality.
- We at Community School want ours to be dynamic, evolving entity that reflects the hearts and minds of all of us.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DentonGrades: K-12 | 128 students
3333 W University Dr
Denton, TX 76207
CorinthGrades: PK-K | 80 students
1300 E Pecan Creek Cir
Corinth, TX 76210
LewisvilleGrades: K-1 | 124 students
2425 Briarhill Blvd
Lewisville, TX 75077
DentonGrades: K-12 | 209 students
Po Box 2414
Denton, TX 76202
ArgyleGrades: NS-12 | 1266 students
1301 S. Highway 377
Argyle, TX 76226
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.