- Founded in 1960, Concord Baptist Elementary School embraces all children and families in our neighborhood.
- You need not be a member of Concord Church! If you are looking for a parochial school alternative for your child’s education, we are the school for you.
- Concord Church is committed to ensuring quality, affordable educational alternatives in our neighborhood and it is for this reason that our tuition is still among the lowest of parochial schools in the area.
- Many of our children get lost in large, overcrowded schools.
- The Concord Baptist Elementary School is a safe space for children to learn and grow! While intellectual and spiritual growth are foundational to every child’s healthy development, we also believe in nurturing the whole child.
- The principles of social responsibility and leadership are emphasized.
- CBES counts among its graduates a wonderful generation of leaders people who are not only doing well, but are also making a difference in their communities.
- Our graduates are lawyers, caterers, teachers, musicians, medical professionals and ministers.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 354 students
17 Hinsdale St
Brooklyn, NY 11207
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 272 students
1100 E 42nd St
Brooklyn, NY 11210
BrooklynGrades: PK-8 | 385 students
721 Lincoln Place
Brooklyn, NY 11216
BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 127 students
312 Coney Island Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11218
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.