Grades: PK-8 | 240 students
- Concordia Lutheran School is a distributor of electrical and datacom parts and supplies, headquartered in Hartford, CT. It is the New England division for the U.S. subsidiary of Rexel, Inc. Rexel, Inc. is the largest electrical distributor in the world and United States with over 1,600 branches in 24 countries, and more than 21,000 employees! In the United States, it operates over 300 branches in 28 states and the Bahamas.
- Rexel CLS has 20 branches located throughout New England including branches in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, and New Hampshire.
- Concordia Lutheran School has a commitment to its customers to supply the best products available in the marketplace at competitive prices.
- Rexel CLS supports those customers with service levels that are the benchmark of the electrical distribution industry, with extended hours and an outstanding perk program for customers, Rexel CLS strives to make everyone happy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New OrleansGrades: PK-12 | 757 students
10125 Jefferson Highway
New Orleans, LA 70123
WestwegoGrades: K-9 | 235 students
531 Avenue A
Westwego, LA 70094
GretnaGrades: PK-7 | 296 students
900 Franklin Avenue
Gretna, LA 70053
HarveyGrades: PK-8 | 804 students
617 2nd Ave
Harvey, LA 70058
New OrleansGrades: PK-8 | 146 students
2401 General Degaulle Dr
New Orleans, LA 70114
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.