Grades: K-5 | 164 students
- Corlears is a progressive school dedicated to the education of young children through the early elementary grades.
- We seek to cultivate joy in learning through the active investigation of core curricular themes.
- We are committed to the stimulation of intellectual curiosity.
- We value creative problem solving and support the growth of socially aware students within a diverse, intimate and involved community.
- The School's focus on the individual student, building and reinforcing self-confidence and self-esteem.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Corlears School also viewed these schools: The Epiphany School, The Studio School, LREI (Little Red School House & Elisabeth Irwin High School), Manhattan Day School and City Country School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: NS-8 | 563 students
234 East 22nd Street
New York, NY 10010
New YorkGrades: NS-8 | 114 students
117 West 95th Street
New York, NY 10025
New YorkGrades: PK-12 | 650 students
272 Sixth Avenue
New York, NY 10014
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 526 students
310 West 75th Street
New York, NY 10023
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 277 students
146 W 13th St
New York, NY 10011
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.