Grades: K-4 | 52 students
- Cornerstone Christian Academy is an independent, non-denominational elementary school, offering an outstanding Christ-centered education to Kindergarten and to all students.
- We are located in Franklin, Massachusetts, serving families from several surrounding communities.
- Below are several questions you may have about the Academy.
- We believe that each child is a gift from God with unique abilities, talents, strengths, weaknesses, and learning styles.
- The approach of Cornerstone Christian Academy is to develop the whole student by providing a strong academic education based on a Christian view of God and His world, and a joy and love for learning all the while understanding that the Lord is his/her Creator and that He has a plan for each one?s life.
- The school will adhere to Biblical principles including those outlined in our Statement of Faith.
- We believe that we are privileged to have the opportunity to educate and challenge children in an environment of small class size where the presence of the Lord is acknowledged and respected.
- Classroom management is based on mutual respect, fostered in a nurturing yet structured environment allowing for individualism under Biblical guidelines.
- Children are taught by dedicated teachers who understand and encourage individual achievement.
- The curriculum places emphasis on proven methods of learning: strong phonics programs, exposure to a variety of classic literature, foundational mathematics, and ongoing studies in geography, history, the sciences, English, and social studies.
- In addition, each class will receive education in the areas of music, art, physical education, and, beginning in third grade, Latin.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Cornerstone Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Woodside Montessori Academy.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.