Grades: 1-8 | 28 students
- Cornerstone will provide a comprehensive education with high academic standards embedded in Christian principles.
- We will help children grow mentally, socially, physically, and spiritually.
- Our teaching is based upon the Bible as God's Word, and the lordship of Jesus Christ.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Our Early Learning Center tuition varies by age. Our Academy tuition also varies depending on the program in which the child is enrolled.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Laura Fitzner|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Gymnastics, SoftballBasketball, Gymnastics,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Annual Club, Worship Team Annual Club, Worship Team,|
- Parents must support the school and student(s) with the requirement that all students behave according to biblical principles.
- Parents must desire the type of education their child(ren) will receive at Cornerstone.
- Parents and student(s) must agree to obey all rules, policies, and procedures ofCCA without discord.
Profile last updated: 01/19/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpokaneGrades: K | 29 students
4616 E 4th Ave
Spokane, WA 99212
SpokaneGrades: PK-8 | 431 students
3510 E 18th Ave
Spokane, WA 99223
East 3201 26th Ave.
Spokane, WA 99223
Spokane ValleyGrades: PK-KG | 60 students
402 S Coleman Rd
Spokane Valley, WA 99212
SpokaneGrades: PK-KG | 25 students
1526 E 11th Ave
Spokane, WA 99202
All 3 of my children go to Cornerstone and They are all doing very well. The classroom size is small so my kids get plenty of one on one time with their teacher. The school has lots of fun activities and parents are always included. Its like a big family here at Cornerstone
- Posted by Parent - arkow
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.