Grades: PK-12 | 81 students
- The main purpose of Cornerstone is to provide Christian young people with a sound Christian education while maintaining high academic standards.
- Our first goal is to see they come to know the Lord as their personal savior and to live their lives based upon the principles of the Word of God.
- CCS simply assists the home and church in teaching and training young people.
- The intricate bond of the home, church, and school provides and excellent basis for Christian education.
- Cornerstone is a Christian school by conviction, not by name alone.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Fine Arts Fine Arts,|
People that viewed Cornerstone Christian School also viewed these schools: Decatur Heritage Christian Academy.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.