Grades: PK-12 | 81 students
- The main purpose of Cornerstone is to provide Christian young people with a sound Christian education while maintaining high academic standards.
- Our first goal is to see they come to know the Lord as their personal savior and to live their lives based upon the principles of the Word of God.
- CCS simply assists the home and church in teaching and training young people.
- The intricate bond of the home, church, and school provides and excellent basis for Christian education.
- Cornerstone is a Christian school by conviction, not by name alone.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Fine Arts Fine Arts,|
People that viewed Cornerstone Christian School also viewed these schools: Decatur Heritage Christian Academy.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.