Grades: K-5 | 51 students
- Cornerstone Christian School offer a definite choice of a proven educational program in a Christian atmosphere with dedicated, caring teachers: A wise investment for Your child both for today and the future.
- The curriculum that we use at our school is the A Beka curriculum for Pre-K thru 5th grade.
- This curriculum is written and produced out of Pensacola, Florida.
- It is a treasury of textbooks and teaching materials that reflect the very best in scholarship, design, practicality, and Scriptural fidelity.
- Our teachers are very caring and knowledgeable and strive to help their students to succeed.
- The atmosphere at our school is one of love and encouragement for our students to do their very best.
- The results from this curriculum and the teaching style of our teachers are amazing.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.