Grades: K-5 | 51 students
- Cornerstone Christian School offer a definite choice of a proven educational program in a Christian atmosphere with dedicated, caring teachers: A wise investment for Your child both for today and the future.
- The curriculum that we use at our school is the A Beka curriculum for Pre-K thru 5th grade.
- This curriculum is written and produced out of Pensacola, Florida.
- It is a treasury of textbooks and teaching materials that reflect the very best in scholarship, design, practicality, and Scriptural fidelity.
- Our teachers are very caring and knowledgeable and strive to help their students to succeed.
- The atmosphere at our school is one of love and encouragement for our students to do their very best.
- The results from this curriculum and the teaching style of our teachers are amazing.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.