Grades: PK-8 | 270 students
- Competitive, private, affordable, Catholic, Salesian! In an environment of faith, optimism and family our students are nutured and challenged to reach their full potential. Since 1945 Corpus Christi-Holy Rosary School has equipped children with the knowledge and skills for success in high school and beyond, making them lifelong learners and leaders for today's world!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Corpus Christi-Holy Rosary's Early Childhood Program features
- A program which helps them develop their relationship with the good God who is Creator and Friend.
- A balance of structure and creative play and discovery to provide every child with the readiness skills necessary for Kindergarten
- A complete facility including well-equipped classrooms, library, gymnasium, expansive playgrounds, computer lab and more!
- Most Kindergarten students are readers by mid-year!
Corpus Christi-Holy Rosary also offers:
- Daily prayer, religious instruction, character building, and Catholic values-based environment
- Regular participation in Mass and Sacraments
- Beautiful, expansive facility including ball fields, gymnasium, computer lab, science lab
- 1:1 Laptop notebook program for middle school students
- SMARTBoard Technology in classrooms
- Advanced Math for mddle school students
- Language instruction in Italian and Spanish
- Rosetta Stone Club after school enrichment in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, English for Grades 2 -8
- After School Enrichment including: Chess Club, Chorus, Art Club, Reading Club, Phonics Club, Rosetta Stone Club.
- Athletic Program including: Competitive Basketball, T-Ball, Soccer, Intramural Flag Football, Kickball, Softball
Hot lunch and After School Care is also available.
Profile last updated: 09/17/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
YonkersGrades: PK-8 | 325 students
707 Tuckahoe Rd
Yonkers, NY 10710
HartsdaleGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
59 Wilson St
Hartsdale, NY 10530
New RochelleGrades: KG-12 | 153 students
100 Overlook Cir
New Rochelle, NY 10804
New RochelleGrades: PK-8 | 190 students
70 Petersville Rd
New Rochelle, NY 10801
BronxvilleGrades: K-8 | 260 students
30 Meadow Avenue
Bronxville, NY 10708
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.