Grades: PK-8 | 270 students
Competitive, private, affordable, Catholic, Salesian! In an environment of faith, optimism and family our students are nutured and challenged to reach their full potential. Since 1945 Corpus Christi-Holy Rosary School has equipped children with the knowledge and skills for success in high school and beyond, making them lifelong learners and leaders for today's world!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Corpus Christi-Holy Rosary's Early Childhood Program features
- A program which helps them develop their relationship with the good God who is Creator and Friend.
- A balance of structure and creative play and discovery to provide every child with the readiness skills necessary for Kindergarten
- A complete facility including well-equipped classrooms, library, gymnasium, expansive playgrounds, computer lab and more!
- Most Kindergarten students are readers by mid-year!
Corpus Christi-Holy Rosary also offers:
- Daily prayer, religious instruction, character building, and Catholic values-based environment
- Regular participation in Mass and Sacraments
- Beautiful, expansive facility including ball fields, gymnasium, computer lab, science lab
- 1:1 Laptop notebook program for middle school students
- SMARTBoard Technology in classrooms
- Advanced Math for mddle school students
- Language instruction in Italian and Spanish
- Rosetta Stone Club after school enrichment in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, English for Grades 2 -8
- After School Enrichment including: Chess Club, Chorus, Art Club, Reading Club, Phonics Club, Rosetta Stone Club.
- Athletic Program including: Competitive Basketball, T-Ball, Soccer, Intramural Flag Football, Kickball, Softball
Hot lunch and After School Care is also available.
Profile last updated: 09/17/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 375 students
413 East 241st Street
Bronx, NY 10470
ElmsfordGrades: PK-8 | 214 students
59 E Main St
Elmsford, NY 10523
BronxvilleGrades: K-8 | 260 students
30 Meadow Avenue
Bronxville, NY 10708
White PlainsGrades: KG-8 | 203 students
888 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
TuckahoeGrades: PK-8 | 496 students
465 Westchester Ave
Tuckahoe, NY 10707
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.