Grades: PK-5 | 81 students
- Cougar Mountain Academy is a distinctive private school for children with high expectations where each individual student receives an excellent education and a wonderful school experience.
- Cougar Mountain Academy offers a future of promise and nurtures each student as if that child were the only one attending.
- Cougar Mountain Academy is a school for gifted or highly capable children and is dedicated to providing an excellent education for each individual student.
- The high caliber curriculum combined with an individualized, non-graded and non-competitive approach to learning enables each student to develop optimum potential and a deep love of learning.
- The dedicated approach to the development of each child at Cougar Mountain Academy represents an invaluable gift for life.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
15900 Woodinville-Redmond Rd
Woodinville, WA 98072
RedmondGrades: 5-12 | 527 students
20301 NE 108th Street
Redmond, WA 98053
WoodinvilleGrades: PK-6 | 203 students
18250 168th Place Ne
Woodinville, WA 98072
IssaquahGrades: NS-K | 70 students
2825 244th AVE SE
Issaquah, WA 98075
SeattleGrades: 3-12 | 45 students
14550 Westminster Way N
Seattle, WA 98133
Excellent School!! Best decision we have ever made for our child 's academic future.
- Posted by Parent - kevip
My oldest son went to Cougar Mountain Academy for 5 years and received an excellent education. It prepared him for middle school where he has continued to excel. We know have our youngest son at the Academy and he too is receiving the same stellar education. It is a very kind and accepting environment where all children feel like an important part of the student body. The teachers are top-notch and the administration develops and executes a well structured curriculum. Not only is the academic platform perfect for the student body but it is very accommodating to a busy working mom's schedule.
- Posted by Parent - annet
Our 3 yr old son has thrived since going to this school. He is challenged, and it amazes me how much he is learning. And he loves the teachers (as do we)!! Definitely recommend.
- Posted by Parent - nbsna
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.