Grades: PK-12 | 209 students
- Country Christian School, a missionary outreach of the Country Church, is committed to providing quality Christ-centered education to students from pre-school through high school.
- Our responsibility begins with a concern for each individual's personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We are committed to helping students develop personal beliefs and standards based on God's Word, so those values and principles can be applied to any situation or circumstance.
- High academic standards in an environment conducive to learning, coupled with a faculty committed to helping each student reach full potential, characterize CCS. The primary objective and purpose of the school as a ministry of the Country Church is to train each student to blend Christian character with academic excellence.
- Since this school is recognized as a ministry, evangelistic efforts are made to bring all students to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- There is an emphasis on character training through obedience, which will cultivate an inner self-discipline and respect for authority essential to the emotional well being of the students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
NewbergGrades: K-12 | 130 students
1605 N. College St. / PO Box 3250
Newberg, OR 97132
TualatinGrades: NS-12 | 551 students
23370 SW Boones Ferry Rd.
Tualatin, OR 97062
Saint PaulGrades: PK-8 | 78 students
Po Box 188
Saint Paul, OR 97137
BeavertonGrades: K-12 | 490 students
5585 Sw 209th Ave
Beaverton, OR 97007
West LinnGrades: PK-8 | 37 students
Po Box 101
West Linn, OR 97068
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.