Grades: PK-K | 72 students
- Countryside Montessori Academy embraces all of the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori in its approach to learning.
- The "absorbent mind" will never repeat its miraculous ability to absorb the native tongue, to perfect movement or internalize order.
- Never will these sensitivities be more alive than in the preschool child.
- The Montessori prepared environment allows children to act freely on their own initiative, meeting needs through individual spontaneous activity.
- The children learn to work quietly and intently on their own "work." They are building concentration and self-discipline.
- The Montessori classroom is a community.
- In the Montessori environment children work individually, in very small groups, or sit quietly observing.
- The children work freely and when they complete their work, they return it to its place on the shelf.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Land O LakesGrades: NS-12 | 478 students
2220 & 2331 Collier Parkway
Land O Lakes, FL 34639
LutzGrades: 4-12 | 74 students
1520 Land O Lakes Blvd Suite D
Lutz, FL 33549
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.