Grades: NS-1 | 47 students
- Countryside Montessori School was founded originally in 1998 in Manhasset, NY. Our school began with one primary classroom of 7 children.
- We quickly grew out of our site in Manhasset and moved to a beautiful location in Great Neck in 2001.
- 10 years later we have grown to two primary classrooms and two toddler classrooms.
- We were founded with the aim of providing a high quality early childhood education based upon the philosophy, methods and techniques developed 100 years ago by educational pioneer and Nobel Prize nominee Dr. Maria Montessori.
- We are a full affiliate of the American Montessori Society.
- We are a registered school with the New York State Department of Education.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Countryside Montessori School also viewed these schools: Our Lady Of Grace Montessori School.
I do not recommend this school. The Administration is a mess and not very professional. The school is unable to retain good leadership because the administrative staff is out of control and even gets confrontational with parents. The school lacks focus and does not deserve to be called a Montessori school; and thus, should be not accredited as such.
- Posted by Parent - lolli
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.