Grades: PK-K | 65 students
- Countryside Montessori School is dedicated to the development of children in their early formative years.
- The approach to the child is based upon the educational philosophy and method established by Dr. Maria Montessori and developed over the years by Montessori teachers in America.
- A basic principle of the Montessori philosophy is awareness and respect for the individuality of the child.
- The prepared environment of the Montessori classroom has a wide range of materials and exercises that were developed specifically for the young child in the areas of practical life, sensorial, mathematics, language, geography, and science.
- The materials and exercises are readily available to the child in the classroom, and direction is provided for each child by means of the individual and group lessons given by the Montessori teacher.
- Lessons in music and art are also included.
- Each day, weather permitting, the children are outside for a period of free play.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint LouisGrades: PK-8 | 134 students
6345 Wydown Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63105
WildwoodGrades: PK-K | 100 students
16554 Clayton Rd
Wildwood, MO 63011
ChesterfieldGrades: KG-8 | 52 students
13431 N Outer 40 Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63017
KirkwoodGrades: NS-K | 36 students
11232 Big Bend Rd
Kirkwood, MO 63122
Saint CharlesGrades: NS-6 | 50 students
3880 Shady Springs Ln
Saint Charles, MO 63301
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.